'I'm back!' Donald Trump lights up Truth Social with first substantive post
Truth Social has grown in popularity since its launch in February.
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday made his first substantive post on his social media platform Truth Social by including a joke referencing one of his most famous Twitter posts.
"I'M BACK! #COVFEFE" he wrote, including a picture of himself on the croquet course at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida.
COVFEFE was a reference to a tweet the preisdent sent out in May 2017 that started, "Despite the constant negative press covfefe." The tweet and reaction to it went viral early in his presidency.
"I hear someone is posting over on TRUTH Social," she tweeted.
Before Thursday's post, Trump's lone communication on his platform came back in February when he promised "Get Ready! Your favorite president will see you soon!"
Just News, No Noise
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
- 44% of pregnancies lost during Pfizer COVID vaccine trial, company says vax not to blame
- Exiled Putin critic found dead in DC neighborhood
- Former NIH whistleblower: Political motives of entrenched bureaucrats harming public health