Trump appeals to Supreme Court to keep House Jan. 6 committee from accessing his White House records
The request is a next step in Trump's his effort to deny the Democrat-controlled committee access to 700 pages of records
Former President Trump on Thursday appealed to the Supreme Court to block the release of documents from his White House to the House committee investigating the Jan. Capitol riot.
The request is a next step in Trump's his effort to deny the Democrat-controlled committee access to 700 pages of records, according to CNN.
Just News, No Noise
- Trump hails Ginni Thomas for standing firm on election integrity in face of Jan. 6 panel
- Enemies list? Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites
- Watch: Ian batters historic warship docked in South Carolina waters
- Former President Trump compares Biden admin to Soviet Union for ‘jailing political opponents’
- Florida Rep. Ted Deutch resigns from Congress to lead U.S. Jewish advocacy group