Trump blasts China for 'massive disinformation,' says Beijing wants Biden to win
"They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump tweeted.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump on Wednesday night blasted China on Twitter, saying that the Asian nation is engaging in "a massive disinformation campaign" because they want former Vice President Joe Biden to win the presidential election.
"China is on a massive disinformation campaign because they are desperate to have Sleepy Joe Biden win the presidential race so they can continue to rip-off the United States, as they have done for decades, until I came along!" the president tweeted.
In another tweet Wednesday night Trump lambasted China for blame-shifting: "They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump wrote.
News, Not Noise
- Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe
- Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness
- Poll: Strong majority of GOP voters see themselves as Republicans instead of 'MAGA Nation'
- President Trump in statement: 'I will always be committed to stopping the endless wars'
- Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot