Trump blasts China for 'massive disinformation,' says Beijing wants Biden to win
"They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump tweeted.
May 20, 2020 - 10:46pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump on Wednesday night blasted China on Twitter, saying that the Asian nation is engaging in "a massive disinformation campaign" because they want former Vice President Joe Biden to win the presidential election.
"China is on a massive disinformation campaign because they are desperate to have Sleepy Joe Biden win the presidential race so they can continue to rip-off the United States, as they have done for decades, until I came along!" the president tweeted.
In another tweet Wednesday night Trump lambasted China for blame-shifting: "They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump wrote.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-Never Trumper Erick Erickson explains how he came to support Trump, what elites fear
- Twitter claims 'no evidence' of mail-in voter fraud despite numerous convictions since 2016
- Pelosi says Facebook's Zuckerberg 'panders' to White House to avoid federal regs, amid Twitter flap
- Trump preparing executive order to address perceived bias at social media giants
- Key general blasts government-run broadcasters for failing mission to promote U.S. values abroad