Trump blasts China for 'massive disinformation,' says Beijing wants Biden to win
"They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump tweeted.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump on Wednesday night blasted China on Twitter, saying that the Asian nation is engaging in "a massive disinformation campaign" because they want former Vice President Joe Biden to win the presidential election.
"China is on a massive disinformation campaign because they are desperate to have Sleepy Joe Biden win the presidential race so they can continue to rip-off the United States, as they have done for decades, until I came along!" the president tweeted.
In another tweet Wednesday night Trump lambasted China for blame-shifting: "They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn't!" Trump wrote.
News, not Noise
- In new book Huma Abedin claims U.S. Senator sexually assaulted her
- Leaving Atlanta: Amid rising urban crime and taxes, a secession movement grows in a moderate suburb
- Chicago set to pass one of US's biggest guaranteed income plans, amid calls to put money to violence
- Extreme couponing Virginia couple receive a combined nearly 20 years in prison for $31 million fraud
- 'Let's Go Brandon' gains widespread recognition across US, approval as form of protest, poll