NFL cancels Titans vs. Steelers game Sunday after four Titan players tests positive for coronavirus
The game is expected to be reschedule for Monday or Tuesday.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The NFL has postponed Sunday's game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans after four Titans players recently tested positive for the coronavirus.
Officials for the professional football league said Wednesday that the postponement will "allow additional time for further daily COVID-19 testing and to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel."
The game is expected to be rescheduled for either Monday or Tuesday
Five non-playing members of the Titans organization also recently tested positive for the virus.
The Titans have closed team facilities until Saturday. Coach Mike Vrabel said that some of the players who tested positive were experiencing flu-like symptoms, according to ESPN.
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son