President Trump says he'll return to White House on Monday night
Trump went to the hospital on Friday to be treated for the coronavirus
President Trump says he'll return to the White House on Monday evening, after being treated over the weekend for the coronavirus.
"I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M.," Trump tweeted. "Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"
A press conference held by the president's doctors at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in suburban Maryland is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. ET.
Trump announced late Thursday night that he had tested positive for the virus.
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son