Biden gaffe: 'Never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together'
The former vice president confused some viewers of his acceptance speech who had tweeted about a line toward the end of his address
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night confused some viewers of his nomination acceptance speech who took to Twitter to express confusion about a line toward the end of address.
"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together," Biden said during his address at the Democratic National Convention.
According to the official transcript that the Democratic National Committee sent out after his speech concluded, Biden was supposed to say, "And there has never been anything we’ve been unable to accomplish when we've done it together.”
News, Not Noise
- Florida Gov. DeSantis opens CPAC slamming 'failed Republican establishment of yesteryear'
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- In strike against federal overreach, judge declares pandemic eviction moratorium unconstitutional
- After defying COVID groupthink, Big Tech censors, DeSantis hosts CPAC as rising GOP star for 2024
- Rep. Thomas Massie: U.S. creditors may soon stop loaning money to the federal government