Biden gaffe: 'Never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together'
The former vice president confused some viewers of his acceptance speech who had tweeted about a line toward the end of his address
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night confused some viewers of his nomination acceptance speech who took to Twitter to express confusion about a line toward the end of address.
"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together," Biden said during his address at the Democratic National Convention.
According to the official transcript that the Democratic National Committee sent out after his speech concluded, Biden was supposed to say, "And there has never been anything we’ve been unable to accomplish when we've done it together.”
News, not Noise
- Trump flexes his muscle again with primary wins, as Dr. Oz race ends as a cliffhanger
- Rep. Cawthorn loses North Carolina GOP House primary, concedes race
- Former inmate pleads guilty of using drones to smuggle drugs into prison
- Mastriano wins Pennsylvania GOP gubernatorial primary
- FBI agents, Neustar employee testify in Sussmann trial, more prosecution witnesses for Wednesday