Biden gaffe: 'Never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together'
The former vice president confused some viewers of his acceptance speech who had tweeted about a line toward the end of his address
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night confused some viewers of his nomination acceptance speech who took to Twitter to express confusion about a line toward the end of address.
"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together," Biden said during his address at the Democratic National Convention.
According to the official transcript that the Democratic National Committee sent out after his speech concluded, Biden was supposed to say, "And there has never been anything we’ve been unable to accomplish when we've done it together.”
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son