Biden gaffe: 'Never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together'
The former vice president confused some viewers of his acceptance speech who had tweeted about a line toward the end of his address
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night confused some viewers of his nomination acceptance speech who took to Twitter to express confusion about a line toward the end of address.
"There's never been anything we've been able to accomplish when we've done it together," Biden said during his address at the Democratic National Convention.
According to the official transcript that the Democratic National Committee sent out after his speech concluded, Biden was supposed to say, "And there has never been anything we’ve been unable to accomplish when we've done it together.”
Just News, No Noise
- Article III Project founder believes Jim Jordan has no intention of holding Big Tech accountable
- Arrest warrant out for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon: reports
- Air Force sounds alarm about Chinese land buy on doorstep of key air, space base in North Dakota
- Raskin's office: GOP telling congressman to remove head scarf amid cancer battle misunderstanding
- 'Little to no difference': Massive mask meta-study undermines remaining COVID mandates