Hyatt hotel chain has no regrets for hosting conservative conference
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment," hotel chain says.
The Hyatt hotel chain is making no apology for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando this weekend.
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company," a spokesperson told Fox Business. "We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours.
"Our own values support a culture that is characterized by empathy, respect and diversity of opinions and backgrounds, and we strive to bring this to light through what we do and how we engage with those in our care."
Just News, No Noise
- DeSantis announces voter fraud charges against 20 in Florida
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- Child protective services worker fired after telling hungry 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Man twice dodges prosecution after threatening Fox News anchors