Hyatt hotel chain has no regrets for hosting conservative conference
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment," hotel chain says.
The Hyatt hotel chain is making no apology for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando this weekend.
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company," a spokesperson told Fox Business. "We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours.
"Our own values support a culture that is characterized by empathy, respect and diversity of opinions and backgrounds, and we strive to bring this to light through what we do and how we engage with those in our care."
News, Not Noise
- Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide
- CDC tells schools to keep students in masks
- ‘We have been complicit’: How Bon Appetit went from a classic American brand to a woke flagship
- DHS offers $500k for public-private data sweep targeting 'violent extremists' in law enforcement
- Trump asks for his props after vaccine success, CDC mask announcement - 'Just a mention please!'