Rep. Burgess Owens wins House GOP primary in Utah
Owens is running for a second term in the House
Utah incumbent GOP Rep. Burgess Owens on Tuesday night won the Republican nomination for the House seat representing the state's 4th Congressional District.
Owens, a NFL star, is running for a second term. The race was called by the Associated Press at about 11 p.m. Eastern time.
He will run in the general election in November against Darlene McDonald, the Democratic nominee.
Just News, No Noise
- New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Merrick Garland
- Top Democrat Clyburn: $740 billion spending-tax bill will be issue in midterm elections
- Arizona’s U.S. Senate seat rated a toss-up by election forecasters
- Two Democratic lawmakers cast 10 proxy votes each on House floor in favor of $740B spending bill