Rep. Burgess Owens wins House GOP primary in Utah
Owens is running for a second term in the House
Updated: June 28, 2022 - 11:18pm
Utah incumbent GOP Rep. Burgess Owens on Tuesday night won the Republican nomination for the House seat representing the state's 4th Congressional District.
Owens, a NFL star, is running for a second term. The race was called by the Associated Press at about 11 p.m. Eastern time.
He will run in the general election in November against Darlene McDonald, the Democratic nominee.
Just News, No Noise
- IRS whistleblower provides Congress origins of Biden probe, evidence of political interference
- Paxton speaks out ahead of impeachment vote scheduled for Saturday
- Arizona Gov. Hobbs vetoes red-light camera ban
- Biden primary bid limping as RFK Jr., Williamson gain footing: CNN poll
- New details emerge in Petito civil case with ‘burn after reading’ letter