German Chancellor Merkel in quarantine, after attending doctor tests positive for coronavirus
Germany now has 23,974 cases, 92 deaths
Updated: March 22, 2020 - 11:58pm
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now under quarantine after learning that a doctor who gave her a coronavirus vaccine last week has tested positive for the infection.
Merkel was reportedly informed Sunday after holding a press conference on her country’s response to the deadly virus. Germany now has 23,974 confirmed coronavirus cases and 92 related deaths.
Just News, No Noise
- National Archives admits over 1,100 Biden records pages at Penn office, lacks custody of others
- World Health Organization puts CDC on defense by drastically narrowing COVID vax recommendations
- McCarthy on Trump indictment: NY prosecutor 'irreparably damaged' America, Congress will intervene
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Manhattan prosecutors secure grand jury indictment against Trump, thrusting nation into new turmoil