German Chancellor Merkel in quarantine, after attending doctor tests positive for coronavirus
Germany now has 23,974 cases, 92 deaths
March 22, 2020 - 11:58pm
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now under quarantine after learning that a doctor who gave her a coronavirus vaccine last week has tested positive for the infection.
Merkel was reportedly informed Sunday after holding a press conference on her country’s response to the deadly virus. Germany now has 23,974 confirmed coronavirus cases and 92 related deaths.
News, Not Noise
- List: Celebrities and politicians who have contracted coronavirus
- How Obama’s failure to resupply respirators in federal stockpile created a 2020 crisis
- House Republicans demand hearing on FBI FISA failures after new bombshell revelations
- FBI problems with FISA warrants extend beyond Russia case, DOJ watchdog warns
- Fauci offers more conservative death rate in academic article than in public virus briefings