German Chancellor Merkel in quarantine, after attending doctor tests positive for coronavirus
Germany now has 23,974 cases, 92 deaths
March 22, 2020 - 11:58pm
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is now under quarantine after learning that a doctor who gave her a coronavirus vaccine last week has tested positive for the infection.
Merkel was reportedly informed Sunday after holding a press conference on her country’s response to the deadly virus. Germany now has 23,974 confirmed coronavirus cases and 92 related deaths.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe