You Vote: Should taxpayers stop funding National Public Radio?
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said of NPR. Do you agree?
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler suggested last week that it was time for the federal government to stop funding National Public Radio.
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” Wheeler proclaimed.
NPR serves millions of listeners across the country but long has suffered complaints from conservatives that its content and hosts lean left.
Here's your chance to weigh in:
News, not Noise
- Researchers shoot holes in study touted for confirming 'masks work' in curbing COVID
- Mike Pence: 'There were irregularities' in 2020 election, feels he made right decision Jan. 6
- Biden legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on broad array of policy fronts
- Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
- Georgia sues Biden DOJ for evidence of ‘colluding or conspiring’ with outsiders to fight voter law