You Vote: Should taxpayers stop funding National Public Radio?
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said of NPR. Do you agree?
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler suggested last week that it was time for the federal government to stop funding National Public Radio.
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” Wheeler proclaimed.
NPR serves millions of listeners across the country but long has suffered complaints from conservatives that its content and hosts lean left.
Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- With hurricane pummeling Florida, DeSantis turns from conservative fighter to nonpartisan leader
- National Archives nominee fails to clear Senate committee amid Trump-FBI raid fallout
- Trump scores another win in Mar-a-Lago case
- Outsourced censorship: Feds used private entity to target millions of social posts in 2020
- Political strategist predicts Trump-Clinton rematch in 2024