You Vote: Should taxpayers stop funding National Public Radio?
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said of NPR. Do you agree?
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler suggested last week that it was time for the federal government to stop funding National Public Radio.
"They certainly are a sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered,” Wheeler proclaimed.
NPR serves millions of listeners across the country but long has suffered complaints from conservatives that its content and hosts lean left.
Here's your chance to weigh in:
News, Not Noise
- Labor leader: Union workers buying new cars, 'remodeling their homes' after Biden pension bailout
- CDC says out of 5,800 fully vaccinated Americans who have gotten COVID-19, 74 died
- Fauci admits Biden administration is flouting CDC guidance in border facilities
- Biggs proposes constitutional amendment establishing that Supreme Court should have nine justices
- Latest New York Times story to crumble follows long history of journalism failures