Trump says he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday
The president will nominate a replace for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump said Tuesday that he'll announce his Supreme Court nomination on Saturday.
"I will be announcing my Supreme Court Nominee on Saturday, at the White House! Exact time TBA," Trump tweeted.
The president will select a nominee to fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Friday from complications for cancer.
The president has said he has a shortlist of four or five potential nominees and that he will nominate a female to the high court.
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son