Rep. Louie Gohmert tests positive for coronavirus
The Representative from Texas tested positive Wednesday morning
Texas Republican Louie Gohmert has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. He has been spotted recently walking about the Capitol sans mask.
Congressman Gohmert tested positive during his pre-screen on Wednesday morning, he was originally scheduled to fly with President Donald Trump to Texas.
Gohmert was present at Tuesday's fiery Judiciary Committee hearing featuring Attorney General Bill Barr. Gohmert wore a mask during the hearing. Lawmakers were also seated at a distance from one another during the session.
News, Not Noise
- Black conservative documentary 'Uncle Tom' reaping raves on major film sites — and profits
- Lawmakers returning from John Lewis funeral exempt from D.C. quarantine order
- Kodak a first step: Trump White House plans new ways to break Chinese supply chain dominance
- Tennessee lawmaker allegedly embezzled tax dollars for two years after feds alerted
- Tech hub Obama, Biden and Clinton helped Russia build set off U.S. intelligence alarms