Hundreds descend on Times Square as part of global vaccine protests, point finger at Biden
Event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" held in cities around globe.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Hundreds of protesters demonstrated this weekend in New York City's Times Square over vaccine mandate requirements.
Protesters waved flags and signs at the event Saturday with many of them chanting against mandatory vaccines.
The event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" held in cities around the globe, according to Fox News. A Twitter post shows protesters in Australia clashing with police. Protesters worldwide are also concerned about other related issues, including so-called vaccine "passports" and the potential for future lockdowns.
In Times Square, a female protester at one point got on a stage and told President Biden that she had lost her patience with him, prompting chants of "F--- Joe Biden" from the crowd, Fox also reports.
"We will push back against widespread propaganda, by producing our own media, and advancing our own narrative, instead of succumbing to the one being pushed on us," the event organizer says on its website, Fox also reports.
"We will not accept the rampant politicization of science and medicine, and we will return these institutions to being neutral sources of information for the benefit of society, over government and corporate interests."
News, not Noise
- Former Buttigieg campaign adviser called Christine Blasey Ford 'Looney Tunes' in texts to team Cuomo
- Corporate backers of BLM undeterred by group's Christmas blitz against capitalism, holiday shopping
- MTG eyes legislation to force media to give same effort to correcting lies as to spreading them
- Wisconsin Elections Commission to face allegations of potentially illegal behavior
- Bill Clinton traveled with Ghislaine Maxwell, per Secret Service documents: Report