Moderna applies for full FDA approval of its COVID-19 vaccine
If approved the vaccine will stay on U.S. markets after the pandemic is over.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Moderna on Monday asked the Food and Drug Administration for full approval of its COVID-19 vaccine.
The move makes Moderna the second U.S. drugmaker to seek a biologics license that will allow it to market the shots directly to customers, according to CNBC.
Full approval will allow the vaccine to stay on the U.S. market once the pandemic is over.
News, Not Noise
- Kingmaker? Trump has more than $100 million in the bank to influence 2022 elections
- Special Marine tactical force deployed twice in past month to protect embassies
- Kyrsten Sinema's bipartisanship gaining Republican favor
- Nearly 2 million households owe $15 billion in back rent as eviction moratorium expires
- Billionaire Brawl: Federal government denies Bezos claim of inappropriate space contract to Musk