NYC coronavirus death toll surpasses 1,000
The New York City metro area has been hard-hit by the pandemic
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Coronavirus deaths in New York City have reached 1,096 as of Tuesday evening.
The area has been one of the hardest-hit by the pandemic within the United States.
The USNS Comfort hospital ship on Monday arrived in New York, where it was dispatched to provide treatment for non-coronavirus patients in order to relieve hospitals ashore that are dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak.
News, Not Noise
- Judge Emmet Sullivan still refusing to dismiss Michael Flynn case
- Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone
- GOP Rep. Cloud says Justice, FBI putting up 'roadblocks' in efforts to verify voter fraud
- Dominion contractor at Detroit counting center says thousands of ballots were scanned multiple times
- Arizona Senate president, House leader call for audit of Dominion machines in Maricopa County