NYC coronavirus death toll surpasses 1,000
The New York City metro area has been hard-hit by the pandemic
March 31, 2020 - 10:20pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Coronavirus deaths in New York City have reached 1,096 as of Tuesday evening.
The area has been one of the hardest-hit by the pandemic within the United States.
The USNS Comfort hospital ship on Monday arrived in New York, where it was dispatched to provide treatment for non-coronavirus patients in order to relieve hospitals ashore that are dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak.
News, Not Noise
- Prestigious medical journal urges outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine regimen for COVID-19
- Former GOP Senator and Secretary of Defense Hagel says he's backing Biden in November
- Connecticut transgender sports policy discriminated against biological girls, feds conclude
- Netflix docuseries soft-pedals Clinton ties to Jeffrey Epstein
- Twitter claims 'no evidence' of mail-in voter fraud despite numerous convictions since 2016