Senator Paul says Dr. Anthony Fauci should 'be immediately fired'
"He's been lying to us since the very beginning," Paul said during an interview on The Water Cooler.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday that National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci has repeatedly lied and should be fired.
Paul said on Just the News' "Water Cooler" show that Fauci lied to Congress when he said the National Institutes of Health did not fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
"He oughta be immediately fired," said Paul, who has repeatedly clashed with Fauci over numerous COVID-19 issues. "He's been lying to us since the very beginning. He first said no masks work, which wasn't true. Then he said all masks work and that wasn't true either. The N95 masks work, the rest of them don't. But he's been dishonest from the very beginning."
The Kentucky Republican Paul also said Fauci has lied "so-called with good intentions, noble lies, but he has been dishonest and he should be dismissed."
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit