Senator Chuck Grassley tests positive for coronavirus
Senator Grassley is 87 years old
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Iowa GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley said Tuesday evening that he's tested positive for the coronavirus, after announcing earlier in the day that he was exposed to the contagion.
“This morning, I learned that I had been exposed to the coronavirus. I received a COVID-19 test and immediately began to quarantine. While I still feel fine, the test came back positive for the coronavirus. I am continuing to follow my doctors’ orders and CDC guidelines," the 87-year-old Grassley said in statement, according to KCCI.com.
"I’ll be keeping up on my work for the people of Iowa from home. I appreciate everyone’s well wishes and prayers, and look forward to resuming my normal schedule when I can. In the meantime, my offices across Iowa and in Washington remain open and ready to serve Iowans,” Grassley said.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Judge allows Trump campaign attorneys to review tests of Clark County voting equipment