Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson test positive for coronavirus
The two are currently in Australia
March 12, 2020 - 3:57pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Actor Tom Hanks on Wednesday announced that both he and his wife Rita Wilson have tested positive for the coronavirus.
In an Instagram post Hanks explained that he and his wife were feeling under the weather before they tested positive for the virus.
"Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive," the social media post explains.
He said that they will be monitored and isolated. Hanks also added that he will update the world about their condition going forward.
"Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires," he explained. "Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no? We’ll keep the world posted and updated. Take care of yourselves! Hanx!"
News, Not Noise
- News media, liberals mock conservatives for early pandemic comments they made themselves
- Tracking site suggests White House model is overestimating coronavirus hospitalizations
- You Vote: Was the Navy right to fire captain of virus-strickened USS Theodore Roosevelt?
- Tiger in New York City zoo tests positive for coronavirus
- House Democrat blasts constituent Kennedy Center for 250 layoffs after taking coronavirus millions