At least 4 dead, hundreds wounded in Colombia after bleacher collapses during bullfight: report
A bull reportedly escaped in the chaos
At least four people have died and hundreds of men, women and children are injured after a spectator bleacher collapsed during a bullfight in Colombia, according to local outlet El Tiempo.
Several videos from the event show the terrifying moment the spectator stand collapsed in the city of El Espinal.
W Radio Colombia also posted a video of the bleachers falling over during the traditional corraleja bullfighting festival.
Up to 500 people may be injured, El Tiempo observed, adding that a bull escaped in the chaos.
"We need support from ambulances and neighboring hospitals, many people are still unattended," local councilman Iván Ferney Rojas said.
Just News, No Noise
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- COVID vaccine trials document birth defects, lost pregnancies, FOIA requests reveal
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Trump Organization CFO pleads guilty to tax fraud in deal requiring him to testify
- Former NIH whistleblower: Political motives of entrenched bureaucrats harming public health