You Vote: Has the FBI been weaponized to target political enemies?
FBI raid of Trump's home latest in recent wave of strong-arm tactics against Biden critics
The FBI's raid Monday night of Donald Trump's compound at Mar-a-Lago has raised concerns that the bureau and the Justice Department more broadly have been weaponized for political purposes.
The raid "is another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime's political opponents, while people like Hunter Biden get treated with kid gloves," wrote Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis. "Banana Republic."
Even before the raid, legal experts had been decrying what they described as Justice Department strong-arm tactics targeting skeptics of the 2020 presidential election outcome and other critics of the Biden administration. The FBI's latest operation targeting Trump will only add fuel to the fire of such concerns.
What do you think? Is the federal government just doing its job or unfairly going after specific people for political reasons? Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- Big Brother watching? Government agencies buying cell phone, internet data to track Americans
- Trump pleads for Biden to make Russia-Ukraine deal, offers to help negotiate
- Illinois regulator warns half-million mail-in votes could delay election results by up to 2 weeks
- Corey Lewandowski cuts deal to drop misdemeanor battery charge, avoid admission of guilt
- Trump: Death penalty 'only way' to stop drug trafficking